Monday, 30 July 2007

Slamwich in “Deep Fried: Suicide Note” #2

HE LOOKS like a wrestler, but is he a wrestler? That was the question I put to Deep Fried creator Jason Youngbluth.

I wrote and asked, “Is Slamwich a wrestling-themed character? This info is vitally important to me and I need to know NOW!!! Er…please.”

His reply? “Slamwich is not a wrestler per se. I just thought he looked good as a luchador.”

Okaaaaay then.

If you want Jason’s filthy, totally non-PC but hilarious Deep Fried: Suicide Note #2 – featuring The Death Of Beepo The Clown (and a preview of Weapon Brown: Blockhead’s War) e-mail him at comic@whatisdeepfried.com, go to his web site at www.whatisdeepfried.com or write to Death Ray Media, PO Box 10446, Rochester, NY, 14610, USA. Tell him Dann the Mann sent ya! The ish is 32 A5 B&W pages and a BARGAIN at US$3!

No comments: